Ninestone Project Manager – HubSpot & Marketo
100% Remote | All Roles Filled – Not Currently Hiring
Ninestone Marketing brings together a team of leading marketing and technical experts to provide marketing strategy, marketing automation and content marketing to grow client revenue.
Summary of Job Description:
Our Project Managers are the liaison between the Ninestone Marketing team and our clients. Project Managers provided strategic and technical oversight of project deliverables and interact with clients to deliver excellent project results. They also serve as client advocates by researching potential solutions to client problems, reviewing project deliverables, and developing new operating procedures and service level agreements.
Here’s who we are looking for:
- You love to learn – you are the kind of person who reads multiple blogs every day, has more than one book going, and enjoys staying on the leading edge of marketing technology.
- You are highly detailed in your work, driven, and competitive. You want to see real results and you know how to use data to make a case for why your tactics make good sense.
- You enjoy diverse projects with multiple clients, interfacing directly with clients as a technical expert, learning new marketing software, and meeting goals and timelines.
- You are self-motivated, and take initiative to iterate on campaigns to consistently improve results.
- You know the basics of HubSpot (Marketo and Salesforce knowledge is a plus) and you are eager to gain more expertise with these software tools.
- You work hard, and are used to going above and beyond to make a project a success. At the same time you value work-life balance.
- You are diligent about tracking your work efforts and results. You report on results openly and honestly (and consistently look for opportunities to improve).
As a Ninestone Project Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and managing inbound marketing and marketing automation programs across multiple clients. Your work will include the following types of tasks:
- Lead the delivery and execution of inbound and automation strategies for a variety of clients
- Lead HubSpot and Marketo technical onboarding for new clients
- Build marketing and sales automation campaigns using HubSpot, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Build eblast and dynamic eblast campaigns using tokens
- Map out campaign flowcharts
- Build engagement nurture campaigns
- Build event and webinar registration and follow up campaigns
- Create/modify lead scoring rules to grade between hot, warm and cold leads
- Work with our development team to sync HubSpot and Marketo with Salesforce
- Build unique pipelines, sales stages, personas, and segmentations
- Create custom fields and import data
- Manage unsubscribes, hard bounces, and blacklists
- Create unique calls to action
- Track all campaign behaviors and create custom reporting and dashboards
- Integrate third party software with HubSpot and Marketo like Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads
- Build email templates and landing pages
- Build forms with advanced logic
- Write copy for emails
- Develop operational processes, service level agreements, and best practices
- Keep informed about what’s happening in the industry and what changes are taking place in inbound and marketing automation technology
- Contribute to Ninestone Marketing’s strategic thinking tied to Inbound and Automation.
- Collaborate on projects outside of your primary area of expertise
- Excellent project management skills with experience managing multiple clients (or constituents) and vendors within an organization or an agency environment
- Proficiency on how marketing automation systems work, how to segment and personalize communications to different audiences, and how to track and report on marketing automation success
- 2+ years of experience in B2B or B2C marketing automation (HubSpot and Marketo experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (Experience with Salesforce Preferred)
- Self-motivated and comfortable with rapid changes in direction
- Highly collaborative and able to work well with different types of people
- Excellent writing skills
Tools and Technologies We Use:
Slack, ClickUp (project management and tracking), Zoom or Google Meets, Marketo, Hubspot, Klaviyo, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Cold Email Service Providers, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and more.
- Deliver Projects on Time and on Budget
- Deliver Agreed Upon Project Results
- Retain and Keep Clients Thrilled with Ninestone Work
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasional travel to Client locations
You will report directly to the VP of Marketing Operations.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org